Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Errands, lists, and other musts

The Pilot had to go into the shop today because the AC stopped working. Turns out all it needed was some fluid, and needed to be charged. Although I'm pretty mechanically minded, I have no idea what it means to charge the air conditioner. Although taking it into the shop wasn't exactly something that I enjoyed, I'm thankful that it wasn't anything major. I'm just trying to keep things in perspective :) I'm also grateful for my friend Susan, who kindly gave me a ride to the dealership. And picked me up at the door of our school because it was pouring out. I've said it before and I'll say it again, MY FRIENDS RULE!

Yep, I still hate making doctor's appointments almost as much as I hate going. Luckily for me, the calls I made today didn't result in any appointments, so I'm safe for another day. I'd better just bite the bullet and finish the calls tomorrow, otherwise this is going to eat me alive. I've been in a bad mood lately, and I know that it's because I have all of these appointments looming over me. Gosh, I feel like such an ungrateful jerk...I'm not facing any life threatening conditions, and I still bitch about doctor's appointment. But for as easygoing as I typically am, this is one area that gets me all crabby and I can honestly say I have no idea why.

No comments: