Monday, September 15, 2008

Steve and Lacie's house burned down

My mother in law just called and said that my brother-in-law's house burned down. The power was off in Cincinnati due to the wind storm last night, and when it came back on, there was a spark, and their house (a trailer) caught on fire and burned to the ground. No one was home, but they lost both of their cats and all of their belongings. Steve is a musician, so I imagine he lost all of his instruments and recording equipment. Any music lovers out there can imagine how devastating that must be!

I feel so bad because they don't have a lot, but they work very hard to pay their bills and take care of their one-year-old daughter, Avah Marie. They've had a lot of bad luck, and this is obviously a life-altering tragedy.

More details later. Thanks for reading.

No comments: