Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I really want a cookie

I get really drained at work. I feel great at home in the morning, and I have breakfast every day. But then I get to work and all I can think about is eating. Over the summer I made some yummy cookies--I combined the best of two recipes, and came up with a cookie that I love, and besides the butter and sugar, they're fairly healthy (I use oatmeal, wheat germ, flax seed meal, coconut, and a few chocolate chips). I know I shouldn't eat them, but I make them every once in a while, and lately I just crave them in the morning! (Let me just say that whenever I crave something or I'm nauseous, people start speculating, and I can't even begin to tell you how annoying that is, so don't even say it. You know what I'm talking about.) So anyway, I'm down to my last cookie, and I wanted to eat it before 9am, but I've held off so far. And tonight I have to figure out if I want to make more or if I just need to suck it up and try to ignore the cravings. When I ignore my cravings, though, I feel really droopy and can barely make it through the day. I need to come up with some yummy (and affordable) snack ideas...things that I can bring to work to keep me from trying to eat everything in sight.

10:11am

No comments: