Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The knee is ok-yay!

I had my follow up appointment for my knee today. I had my MRI last Monday. The Dr. said everything looks fine, and he cleared me for most activities as long as they're comfortable, so that's good news. I was sure I'd need surgery, just from the type and location of the pain, but he said no, so I'm good to go! I guess I'm just going to have to push myself a little more and work on strengthening my knee. When the weather turns bad, we'll join the gym again, so that will give me more ways to get exercise--I'll have access to bikes, treadmills, ellipticals, stair steppers, and weight machines. I really, really, really need to force myself to do yoga, though. That always makes me feel better, but at the same time, I find it a little boring and sometimes I just don't have the energy for it. Or the time. Which reminds me, I really need to do a load of laundry.

No comments: