Monday, January 26, 2009

Lazy Blogger

I think the last time I wrote on my blog (besides what I posted about the contest) was over two weeks ago after our first ski trip. Since then I've done a lot, including going to see RENT, going to a wedding of one of my best friends ever, going on another ski trip, and of course spending time with Chris. But life kind of gets in the way of blogging, and I have to change that. Not right now, though, because I should go to bed. Not because I'm tired, just because I know that 5:30 is going to come very quickly. At least maybe I can add a list to this blog of the things I need to write about...then I'll remember all of the things I need to say :)

1) RENT
2) Brad and Tara's wedding
3) 2nd ski trip of the year
4)

1 comment:

organicyogamom said...

So how are you doing girl? Sking your little heart out? Sounds lovely! You have to get up at 5:30 to get to shcool on time? Holey Moley that seems way to early!

Thinking of you!