Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to work tomorrow

Tomorrow it's back to work for me. I'm so conflicted because I love the work that I do, but at times I hate it so much I dread it. I look forward to the business that's ahead, but I dread things like parents demanding that their kids' schedules be perfect. That's tough for two reasons...one is that sometimes, kids can't have what they want. They will definitely have what they NEED, but sometimes what they WANT just can't happen. Also, if they can't make up their freakin' minds, and say that they MIGHT want to change, but don't know for sure if they do, then I can't necessarily make the decision for them. Thirdly, the computer program is quite unreliable. I will make changes that aren't in the computer the next day or the next month. It's unbelievably frustrating.

No comments: