Friday, November 6, 2009

California Rangers

This recipe comes from my great grandma, Jessie Van Curen. It's like a sweet, crunchy oatmeal cookie (thanks to the coconut and corn flakes, respectively). Sometimes I toss in a few chocolate chips.

1 c shortening (I use butter)
1 c white sugar
1 c brown sugar
1 T milk
2 eggs, unbeaten
1 t vanilla
3/4 t soda
2 c fllour
1/2 t salt
2 c oats
2 c corn flakes
1 c coconut or nuts (or both, but I only use coconut)

The dough will be really hard to mix!

bake @ 350 until golden brown (10 min)

3 comments:

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good

read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Ebay Clone Software

royal said...

Hi,
Faljo.com is your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks
Buy Digital Cameras

royal said...

Hi,
Sonikgps offers the industry's innovative and superior Vehicle Tracking Devices. Our custom Global Positioning Systems (GPS) are capable of tracking any asset worldwide.

Thanks for sharing!
GPS Tracking