Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Travel Day--4.8.09

We spent the day traveling from Virginia Beach to Nanuet, so I didn't take a ton of pictures, and those I did take, I haven't offloaded yet.

We crossed the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel this morning and headed for NY. Along the way we passed through Maryland (where I found Liz Blizz SoBe--my FAVORITE, which I can't get back home), Delaware, and New Jersey (making 11 states we've visited in 2009). We got into Nanuet between 5:30 and 6:00, then met Rob and Emily for dinner around 8 or 8:30.

One last sunrise picture...
We took another bike ride on the boardwalk, but this was a short one because it was cold and windy...
Chris, trying to stay warm on our bike ride...
A diagram of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. It cost $12 to go across!
Here's one of the tunnels, which, obviously, you can't see...
Stopped at a scenic overlook on the way through the Chesapeake Bay area...

Tomorrow Chris and Rob are going to Great Adventure and I'm hanging out with Emily and Connor.

It's just after midnight and I'm not the least bit tired, but I'm going to see if I can force myself to sleep. If not, I'll get up and read some blogs I've been neglecting, and that I miss very much!!!

No comments: