Saturday, February 21, 2009

No good deed goes unpunished

When I'm either really busy or really tired from being really busy, I don't blog, and then I forget what I wanted to blog about. I'm trying to figure out a way that I can write myself a little reminder when I think of a blog topic. Maybe if I'm at work I can send myself an e-mail with a blog topic, or maybe go to my blog and actually start writing an entry, but just saving it until I get a chance to finish. I don't know...I guess that's a work in progress.

This has been kind of a frustrating week for me. It was only a three-day week thanks to President's day, but as you know, we spent the long weekend traveling to New Hampshire for Chris' grandma's funeral. (During which time I probably blogged too much because I had the time and energy to do so.)

So anyway, I'm frustrated because I'm stuck doing a job that's not really my job. I'm kind of used to things being dumped on me, but this is one of those things that makes me wonder why I even bother trying to be kind and helpful. It's making me rethink whether or not I want to be involved in this particular group that's causing me so much stress.

No comments: