Saturday, February 14, 2009

Off to Albany today

As I mentioned in my last post, we have to go to Manchester, NH this weekend for Chris' grandma's funeral, which is Monday. Last night I was not feeling well and didn't exactly do a very good job packing or getting the house cleaned up. I also left a whole basket of wet laundry sitting overnight--DUMB! I'm feeling a lot better this morning, though, so hopefully I can make up for the time I lost being sick last night.

Today we're driving to Albany with a pit stop in Cuba on our way. We're going to see about meeting up with Chris' aunt and uncle and their three daughters, who live outside of Albany. It's probably going to be tough finding somewhere to have dinner with this being Valentine's Day, but we'll make it work. Yesterday on my way home from work I stopped at the store and got a bunch of snacks (apples, carrots, sunflower seeds, bagels, and some candy!), so we should be able to sustain ourselves for a little while.

No comments: