Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm a winner!

I'm realizing that I haven't blogged about any of the things I've been meaning to blog about, like Brad and Tara's fabulous wedding, seeing RENT, the ski trips we've been on, the car show, etc... I've had a lot on my mind lately. Work is stressful and we have a lot of other stuff (good stuff) going on at home, so I don't know...I guess after spending the day typing on a computer I don't want to come home and type some more.

So you're probably wondering about the title of this post--Well, I won a drawing that was on the Keeper of the Cheerios blog!!! I'm not sure how this all works, but I believe I'll be receiving a bag made out of Capri Sun pouches. I'm so excited and extremely grateful to the kind people who share their talent and their "stuff" with other people!

On a sad note (and I really didn't want to put this in the title of the post), Chris' grandma died yesterday. It was kind of a shock to receive that news, and now we're making plans to go to Manchester for the funeral.

Ironically, we had been planning a trip to Rockland County to see some friends of ours and their 2-week-old son Connor, but decided against it because we really wanted to enjoy some time at home. Now our weekend is going to be even more crazy than we originally thought. I don't think anyone looks forward to having to make trips like this, but I feel selfish when I think about how much I wanted to stay home this weekend. I must be a terrible person!

And on that note, I should probably start getting out some dress clothes and start packing toiletries...

1 comment:

Helen said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss in your family:-( Sounds like there is lots going on for you right now.

Just wanted to pop in here to say it's me who makes the Juicybags totebags. If any of your readers want to see what you've won, they could come to my shop on Etsy.

http://juicybags.etsy.com