Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Aunt

I hate to brag, but I will anyway :) I'm an aunt to three of the coolest little boys and one crazy-cute little girl. My brother has three sons, Nathan (7), Trey (almost 5), and Caleb (4), and my brother-in-law has a little girl, Avah (15 months).

Here I am goofing around with Trey in May, 2008.

And then Trey got ahold of my camera and decided to take a picture of me and Nate.

Here I am with Caleb (left) and Trey (right) snuggling up by the bonfire on the 4th of July, 2008.
For the past few summers, Nate has spent several days at our house. He loves being here and I love having him here. When he's not here, I miss having him around! This is a picture we took of ourselves at the beach on Lake Erie in Dunkirk.
This past August, I went to the Buffalo Zoo with my parents and the boys. Here I am with Caleb posing with a zebra in the background.
And here's my niece, Avah. I don't think anyone has taken a picture of me holding her, so you'll have to settle for a picture of her trying to put her glasses on so she can look like Uncle Chris.
I consider myself very lucky to be surrounded by such cuteness!

1 comment:

organicyogamom said...

these are great shots! looks like you guys had such a blast! Kids are so special and when you get to watch them for a short period of time and then they go home - you never get the un-fun part! Although I wouldn't hcnage it for the world!