Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chris' roller coaster obsession

A while back Chris and I were in the car and I started asking him if we could list all of the roller coasters he's been on. I wrote up a list but I want to get rid of it so that it's one less paper sitting on our counter (horizontal surfaces and I do not get along--they get cluttered fast!) and I don't want to lose it because I have plans for the list, so I'm going to type it up in my blog...

New York
Darien Lake
Superman
Predator
Mind Eraser
Viper
Boomerang

Coney Island
Cyclone

Great Escape
Steamin' Demon (was Ragin' Cajun)
Comet (was at Crystal Beach)

Massachusetts
Riverside
Cyclone
Black Widow
Jackrabbit

New Jersey
Great Adventure
El Toro
Superman
Nitro
Kingda Ka
Batman
Dark Knight
Great American Scream Machine
Rolling Thunder
Runaway Mine Train
Medusa
Viper
Skull Mountain

Virginia
Busch Gardens

Loch Ness Monster
Big Bad Wolf
Griffon
Alpengeist
Apollo's Chariot

Florida
Sea World
Kracken
Atlantis

Busch Gardens
Kumba
Montu
Shikra
Gwazi

Disney
Rockin Roller Coaster
Everest
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain

Islands of Adventure
Hulk
Dueling Dragons

Ohio
Cedar Point
Top Thrill Dragster
Millennium Force
Mantis
Mean Streak
Iron Dragon
Blue Streak
Wildcat
Raptor
Wicked Twister
Disaster Transport
Gemini
Magnum
Maverick

Geagua Lake
Big Dipper
Villain
Dark Knight
Superman
Double Loop
X-Flight

King's Island
King Cobra
Top Gun
Son of Beast
Beast
Racer
Vortex
Italian Job
Outer Limits

Kentucky
Kentucky Kingdom
Chang
T2
Rolling Thunder

Nevada
Las Vegas
Speed

California
San Diego Boardwalk
Giant Dipper

California Adventure
California Screamin'

Magic Mountain
X2
Ninja
Goliath
Riddler's Revenge
Batman
Scream

England
Alton Towers
Nemesis
Air
Oblivion
Rita

I think the grand total is 83 coasters.

No comments: